Saturday, June 22, 2013

C4T #2

Post #1 Steven Anderson's blog post Going Global-Tips and Resources for Global Collaboration is a very useful post to check out! I thought it was great that the students were connected with the content by getting to talk to someone about the uprising in Northern Africa first hand. I never realized there were so many resources out there that could help you go global and chat with people all around the world so easily. I found it cool that you can simply include a hashtag on twitter and maybe find someone half way around the world in five seconds. I really like the fact that he gave you ideas and the tools you would need to go global like twitter, skype, google hangout, and etc. He also gave us four useful links to check out to go global: Teacher's Guide to International Collaboration on the Internet, QuadBlogging, Skype Classroom, and Guide to Management. His blog post was very detailed and easy to follow.


My comment: Hi, my name is Brittany Allemand. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, and I was assigned to your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and found it to be very helpful. I will be a teacher in a couple years and the links and ideas you posted in this blog post will help me a lot in the future. I thought it was a great idea to connect the students to the content by going global.
Post #2  Steve Anderson's most recent blog post 5 Leadership Questions to Finish (and Start) the School Year With  was very helpful. As a future teacher, I felt like he really helps you learn how to be up to date with the technology. His blog is very useful for learning how to integrate the technology into your classroom also. This blog discussed 5 questions to ask so you could see how technology integration was taking over in schools and districts. 


My comment: Your blog post is very helpful with letting teachers and future teachers know how to integrate technology into the classroom. My EDM 310 class is preparing me for technology in my classroom, and I feel like your blog helps out a lot. Thanks for the useful information. 





3 comments:

  1. I think you did a good job on this post! I did not notice any errors or anything like that. You covered everything that was needed and summarized everything good too! Good post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anderson is a great resource and an important part of my PLN.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hash tags are a great way to use twitter for the classroom. Good job!

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete