Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blog post #16





After going back and reading my first blogpost, I realized a couple of things that I would add or change now. I still agree with a lot of the things I mentioned and wanted for my school. However, after a semester of EDM 310 I realized how much more technology can be incorporated into my school and what I want to incorporate. I know now how to work a blog, smart board, and a Mac computer. I'd love for my students to at least have a Mac or two into their classrooms so they could make iMovies and enjoy other useful apps likes iPhoto. I want my future school to have smart boards in every classroom. I loved working with it an found it pretty easy to understand. Also, I want to incorporate blogs for my students to use. I feel like it gives them a sense of pride to put into their work and a chance to connect and explore with people around the world. I also want to use DiscoveryEd and iCurio. DiscoveryEd provides you with such good pictures and videos for any topic. I really like iCurio because it can keep students organized, which is an important thing to be able to do. I still agree with most of the things I mentioned in my first blogpost, but I just now know specific technology and tools I want to put in my classroom, or if I was to one day build a school!

2 comments:

  1. We're glad you see the benefits of utilizing technology in a classroom. Good luck in your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...back an reading..." and, not an
    "...a couple things..." You need of after couple
    "...I mentioned an wanted..." and, not an
    "...to connect an explore..." and, not an Are you missing the d on your computer or do we get an F for not teaching you to proofread?
    "...good pictures and videos to any topic...." for, not to

    Even first graders! Yes, they can lead the way!
    Please learn to proofread before you apply for a job.

    ReplyDelete