Sunday, July 14, 2013

Final Report on PLN Project #9

I am still using Symbaloo for my PLN. I have added three new tiles to my homepage. It is so convenient because It organizes all of the sites I visit onto one page. I ended up searching the internet for some good elementary education websites for the future, when they will be very useful. I came across 21st Century School Teacher, which is an awesome website. It provides you with other cool websites to visit, 2 elementary teachers blogs, presentations, resources, and tips. Its a great place to get a lot of creative ideas for my classroom in the future. I also added the Ted website. After doing a few projects from there and listening to numerous talks, I really began enjoying the website. I think it has a lot of valuable things on there that I can learn about teaching, learning, and students. Lastly, I added the tile Instagram. I really enjoy this site because I love taking pictures and photography, and I added it because I visit it regularly. Overall, I'm glad I chose Symbaloo and I find it very useful.I know I have a great PLN for when I have my own classroom.



Symbaloo Homepage

1 comment: